Enhance the beauty and value of your home with a prefinished steel entry system. Our insulated steel doors and sidelites offer durability, efficiency, security and maintenance-free finishes.
Dudley Brothers Company has a multitude of styles to choose from. We offer paint choices that complement your home decor. Staining options are available on our rich-textured oak grain steel door, which provides the advantages of steel with the look of wood. When you combine our paint colors with stain colors, there are more than 700 custom color combinations!
Dudley Brothers Company also offers a selection of more than 250 decorative insulated door lites, transoms and sidelites to appeal to every taste. Our door partners blend pride and creativity with the newest technology to produce superior decorative door lites that are both beautiful and energy-efficient.
Handle and deadbolt sets are available in a variety of designer finishes including polished brass, antique brass, satin nickel, chrome and oil-rubbed bronze. Dudley Brothers Company steel entry doors feature magnetic weatherstrip and adjustable threshold.
Features of Steel Entry Doors
- 24-guage smooth steel skin that delivers exceptional structural stability.
- Hot dipped galvanized steel finish that resists corrosion and rust.
- Polyurethane foam core that provides four times the insulating efficiency of wood.
- Unique interlocking system secures skins to side stiles and top and bottom rails.
- Feature a top and bottom notch and fold design for all-around strength and precise dimensions.
- Come in a wide range of embossed designs or a smooth, flush face, and your choice of decorative glass.
Dudley Brothers Company offers quality fiberglass and premium steel doors with a variety of decorative glass options that let the sun shine through. Each glass design is hand-tooled by craftsmen to deliver elegance as well as energy efficiency. Our textured glass lets light pass through, providing increased obscurity versus clear glass. Each of our decorative glass collections features a unique combination of glass style, texture and casing.
Dudley Brothers Company offers a wide selection of entry doors, sidelights and transoms made with argon-filled, Low-E insulating glass or standard insulating glass. Simple, yet beautiful, these clear-glass pieces brighten your entryway.
Dudley Brothers Company Fiberglass Entry Systems accentuate the style of the home and the homeowner. The exceptional, deep woodgrain texture replicates the appearance of natural wood. Unlike real wood, our fiberglass door systems resist denting, splitting, cracking and warping.
Our fiberglass systems come in a variety of door and sidelite styles. This system is available in numerous standard paint colors and many woodgrain stains to complement your home decor.
We also offers a huge selection of decorative insulated door lites, transoms and sidelites.
Features of Fiberglass Doors
- Non-textured fiberglass door facing provides superior impact resistance.
- Exclusive square edge to resist everyday wear and tear.
- Won’t dent, warp, split or crack.
- Offer exceptional insulation value. They have a poured-in-place polyurethane insulated core that provides five times the insulation value of wood.
- Offer great security with a solid blocking in the lock area.
- Available in a wide range of styles and sizes with your choice of decorative glass options.