Gutter Protection Systems
Homeowners need a gutter solution that works, first time, every time. Gutter protection is essential in protecting your home and your wallet from expensive water damage caused from clogged, overflowing rain gutters. Dudley Brothers Company’s gutter protection systems prevent downspouts from clogging while collecting rainwater at high volumes—even through heavy debris. Our products protect your home from water damage, erosion, mold and keeps you off dangerous ladders.
Dudley Brothers Company’s gutter systems have patented designs that allow water to flow freely while debris is lifted away from gutters with a gentle breeze. Additionally, independent testing proves our gutter systems are effective against leaves, twigs, pine needles and small debris.
Our gutter systems mount securely to the gutter system, resisting damage from high winds, heavy snow and ice. The tough construction is indelible and resists damage from bugs, squirrels, raccoons and birds!
Leaf Relief’s unique design ends routine gutter cleaning, lowering maintenance costs and hassles.
Benefits of our Gutter Systems
- Effective against leaf entry and blockage
- Effective against twig entry and blockage
- Effective against pine needle entry and blockage with no water flow reduction
- Provides open water flow with 29.7 inches of water per hour (20 foot roof section). That’s 2.5 times greater than the official rainfall world record (Kilauea, Hawaii- 12 inches in one hour)
- Most dry debris is cleared from surface with 6 mph breeze. When still wet, debris is removed with 23 mph wind
- Incredible strength: 53% stronger than standard hangers at 24” on-center fastening and 91 pounds is required to deflect system by 1 inch when fastened at 16” on-center
- No detrimental or damaging effects at 110 mph wind speed when fastened 16 inches on center
- Can be installed for remodel purposes or on new construction